D74g0n's Archive

10.17.2013

How To Succeed at Everything like d74g0n.


   You may have noticed that my skill set seems to be, very extensive.  This is a hard thing to talk about without sounding completely egotistical, but for sake of making you an "Alpha" I will risk my image xD

   To save as many words as possible; "Time Logged"

  Time logged is the key to mastering anything.  The more time logged messing with something, the more familiar you become with it, the more confident you are.  You do not need a teacher, I am unsure if teachers help speed up the process beyond supplying necessary information.  But if you have youtube, google, and some time alone, you can learn anything.  Also you can learn it surprisingly fast!

  The world is engineered to make you stupid, including the education system.  Simply put, anybody who is in charge wants to increase their families chances of succeeding against all the other people on earth.  So what has happened is 'the ruling class' as some call it, usually comprised of politicians put their families into private school, while making the public schools assbackwards.  But not only public schools, the whole system.

  Since the world has been engineered to create couch potato retarded brains en mass.  Things like Airplanes, that could fall on houses and kill massive amounts of people, including the elite, they need something more than just 'passing the test' to ensure their safety in this mock intelligence world.  So what do they use to ensure that the pilot can fly?  Time Logged.  Time logged is legit beyond any pass fail.  You cannot log the time with something and not end up a master of it after enough time.  When it comes to planes falling on your head randomly, saving lives from being lost, time logged beats all else.

  So back to learning instruments.  When I first attempted to learn guitar I struggled with a friend teaching me and basically gave up.  This was a long time ago when the internet was as readily available, and when it was, the webpages were in early stages and basically pathetic.  So there was no Wiki to put the information at my finger tips.  This led me to have a friend teach me, and he basically supplied me verbally with how to place my hands and such, no real material.  I failed, I gave up.  It wasn't until later in life when I learned how to learn xD that I picked it up again, and within a day or two sounded like I've played a year.  But now I did have a poster with chords and such to reference during my time logging.  After I learned guitar I learned so many instruments I cannot remember the order I learned them in, but I got others to learn also, since it was mind blowingly easy to just 'Log the Time' all derpy.

   "If you derp around with a guitar, simply picking it up and paying attention to what you are doing.  Not even 30 mins a day, not even 5 days a week, then within a year to anybody on the street who doesn't play guitar, they will think you are pro." #D74g0nQuote

  ...and anybody who took my words seriously and set out to do so, has.

  I obsessively treat my life like a video game.  Constantly trying to level myself up.  I also believe some crazy things like "aging is taught".  Things like the mind-body connection are much more profound than I ever realized.  And mind and matter are perhaps the same thing.  Some tricks to maximize you levelling up of mind, is to include some sort of reading material in the bathroom, for when your 'logging' if you pardon the pun ;) .  For instance, it always bothered me that people say things about the Bible like "yeah it says this n that" and I don't think they ever read it, so for them to have such opinions without reading it is illogical to me, so yeah I read all the Bibles on the toilet.  Simply to have an informed opinion on the matter.  When I say all the Bibles, I mean most of the Holy Texts of all known major and some minor religions, including learning Ancient Hebrew to read the Bible pre-translation, yeah I learned Hebrew on the Toilet, I guess you can say I poop a lot.

  Well I guess that is enough, if not too much rambling for one day... Check out my youtube and remember:



No comments: