D74g0n's Archive

10.13.2013

Definition: what is a d74g0n Story?


   A d74g0n story is one that usually entails a quality of shame.  Something society deems taboo and self defaming or something so unbelievable it would be deemed a trolling, but is in fact not.  An example of a d74g0n story is:

  "I farted at work, only I didn't fart I actually shit myself.  I had to call Josie to bring me more underwear, because the brown paper towels were doing nothing for cleaning it up.  Needless to say, now I keep 2 extra pairs of underwear stashed away at work just in case." ~ d74g0n 2007

  Many people can have many embarrassing moments to share but chose not to for personal reasons.  d74g0n on the other hand embraces these moments, expounding them to the world like Dostoyevski's Idiot.  "d74g0n story" is often used in a sentence like "oh I have a d74g0n story for you..." then they relate their unfortunate yet hilarious, very human, experience.

  Also known as the "unknow it all" d74g0n continues to run a youtube channel @ http://youtube.com/d74g0n




No comments: