D74g0n's Archive

10.16.2013

d74g0n Rant - Maslow 1943


   I have actually wanted to make a video on the following subject, (if I stay on topic lol) for a long long time,  but it is very hard to express myself clearly about it really in video form.  So I will begin my rant and in the end if you follow along I will reveal the global not so secret system of disabling you and why some religions turn out some real nut cases, bigots and idiots.

   We will start with "Maslows Hierarchy of Needs" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs)

   You can read the wiki article if you wish, I will just sum it up and let reason and logic do the rest:

    Abraham Maslow in his 1943 paper "A Theory of Human Motivation" outlined the path to how an individual becomes a reasonable and creative person who is able to accept facts and lacks prejudice.  I personally used Maslows Hierarchy of needs in a Court situation once to prove beyond a doubt that an institution had reversed the development of one of my children.  Personal stories aside, all I am saying is that; if it is accepted in courts, it should be accepted as true by you.  But please never just accept a statement like that without understanding the ins and outs of the logic and reasons.  So here we go with that:



    This image above is known as "Maslow's Hierarchy of needs" (Google Image Search it - the variations are very revealing and can add to your understanding quicker than reading psychology books, because it is - to me - in the realm of quiet common sense) 

   If you don't understand it, it works basically like this;  If you are in a room filling with water, the only thing you can possibly think about in this deadly situation, is future breaths and how you will be acquiring them.  As when you are going to crap yourself, you are focused on that until the emergency is over.  This pyramid is basically a map of how and where the mind focuses (to a certain degree).   So when that room is filling with water, there is Zero chance that you will be craving to learn an instrument, nor anything else for that matter that is above the bottom Tier of the pyramid.

   So when I was in court, I proved beyond a doubt to the judge that my child was hindered psychologically by the choices of an institution that eroded her lower tiers.  Her destabilized sense of safety actually put an end to her playing guitar.  To this day she still hasn't returned her focus back to creative things, and also her morals have slid backwards unfortunately.  

  So if a simple destabilization of security causes a person to be unable to reach the top of the pyramid.  Then it would be IMPOSSIBLE for someone to reach the top of the pyramid if they believe in anything resembling "Judgement day" or "the rapture" or any other "doomsday" like American fear of North Korean Nuclear attacks (News).  Do you see where I am going with this?  "Religion" (ones with raptures) and "News", once you fully understand this pyramid, are the two main enemies of individuals reaching the top of the pyramid.

   That is to say.  If you believe in a Religion that has an Armageddon you are MOST likely to be prejudice, and UNABLE to accept facts.  Which is funny because reasonable people for the most part cannot understand many religious peoples line of thought, this is perhaps due to religious peoples inability to accept facts.  So if their brains are reasoning using something as a basis of logic OTHER than fact, than what the heck good is that!?  I am not attacking Religion, I am simply outlining scientific facts.  If you fail to see that, then your not at the top of the pyramid.  I'd like to add, I am not attacking religion, but *most religion is attacking everyone, psychologically, and in fanatical cases, physically.

   Because I came from a very stable environment, and did very little thinking about Religion during my early life, but I did do excessive thinking about ethics and morality, I personally reached the top of the pyramid at an early age, and was very creative almost my whole life.  Currently I play around 100 instruments, if not all.  For I still have not met an instrument I couldn't master almost instantly.  Right now I own around 60 instruments, and usually if a family or friend go on a vacation, and also on Xmas or my birthdays, I usually receive random instruments as gifts from people almost trying to find one I cannot play.  So I have some weird instruments to say the least.  I guess I am trying to establish that I am at the top of the pyramid, I am "self actualized".

   The court thing caused me to do intense study on this topic but I had so many life examples all around me that backed this theory of motivation so it all personally was very obvious and so empowering to a parent to make a successful child; that this became one of my favorite things to think about and apply practically.


 FURTHER STUDIES REVEALED.... 

  So the more I researched, the more I found astonishing.  I could not understand how psychologists around the world, who are taught this around day one of signing up for psychology are not protesting things that attack us psychologically.  The NEWS it seems has a sole function of eroding the lower tiers of Maslow's hierarchy pyramid. 

  Personally, I avoid the News like a plague.  But after you read this you may notice that even Music radio will stop for a moment to say something like "News Flash: The unknown source that is flooding the Niagara river with sewage is still going" Basically interrupting my leisure to say "Hey your water is getting dirtier" and thus eroding the first 2 tiers away from the pyramid.  In fact once you see through 'this lens' (the lens I see through, the educated one) you will be able to categorize each news article to a specific tiers erosion.  I'd say like a conspiracy to ensure nobody can really think and accept facts. Facts like "The function of the News is to hinder the populaces psychological development" but I am not sure if this really is by design or by pure ignorance.  Fear mongers like Alex Jones are also not helping the situation at all.  Like I always say "If your shaking in fear from a Nuclear attack there is no chance you will decide to focus on learning an instrument"

   Well, for no good reason I am going to stop here.  Simply because I don't want to teach you anything, I simply want you to have a chance to escape the "information prison" society has built around you.  Do you Get it?
 "In Formation" the information you acquire puts you "In a Formation" so make sure, that formation is YOURS and not engineered by someone else.  Educate yourself if you don't understand what I am saying, I've given you a starting point.  In later blogs I will reveal associated things related to this topic and drugs, "Getting lifted" so to speak (to the top of the pyramid). But don't use drugs please, it is never a good idea.

d74g0n Rant Summary #1

  There is a psychological pyramid that was published in 1943 by Maslow, that is accepted in courts for assessing psychological damages.  This same pyramid reveals that 'The News" and "Major Religions" function as a constant psychological attack that is disabling the populaces ability to think.  It is very obvious once understood, and very easy to understand.  Falling within the realm of common sense.  I suggest you get a basic understanding of my Rant if the rant itself did not provide the needed logic.  For your life can only improve once understanding and applying it.  Suddenly all the bigotry and prejudice in the world is accounted for, and perhaps with enough educated about this; can be overcome.  Yes, the reason I am ranting, is to do the unthinkable: Provide a solution to a problem that society has not acknowledged, but is obviously the source of most of the worlds micro and macro problems. 

d74g0n Belief

   On a side note,  I do believe in a Unity Mind.  The sum of all existence as one mind.  Like the Hermetic Axiom: "The Universe is Mental" which encapsulates the whole Universe as "God" for common vernacular.  So I do believe in something, and I do believe in it wholeheartedly.  But the God I know is against religion and anything beyond common sense and morality.  When I ascended I seen all the dimensions of the Illusion, Heaven and Hell and every afterlife peel away as glints in the wrapping paper.  The final destination was not an amusement park.  When the roller coaster stopped there was nothing at all.  Just God in solitary confinement for eternity, and that 'god' was me, and I slapped my forehead and went "Oh YEAH!" and frantically went back to 'Sleep' to return to this 'Dream' with my new found understanding.  Which if you notice what happens to a mind in solitary confinement basically reveals the reason for the universe as we know it.  God in solitary confinement, along with the nature of mind in that environment.  But hey, that is just my Universe, I am not sure if all universes are the same, so-to-speak.  But think about stuff ok?  It's kinda important to the Universe.  It will make you happy and powerful in the end.  Magick is Real.  The Will is the Way.

No comments: