D74g0n's Archive

10.17.2013

Project - Epic of Herobrine 15k progress


  Despite the fact I may have bit off more than I usually chew with this project, I am finally making some substantial progress.  I don't want to upload the clip like I did with the last spoiler, one is enough, I also upgraded the scene below:

 THIS CLIP HAS BEEN CHANGED = NO LONGER TRUE SPOILER! xD


  So yeah this current work in progress (WIP) is moving along, A huge massive annoying shot was ehhh, almost finished today, I don't wanna show it all but I will reveal a still:


  So today I got 10 seconds of usable footage from the "Ladder Shot".  I had a controlled demolition done by fixer117, and then overlayed the Herobrine arm, Uber-masked half of it...  The natural explosions did not do the whole job, so yesterday I had made a "Blank tile" texture pack and created some TNT "Elements" for overlaying the TNT particles at will.  That went well, and now I am considering Posting all my Elements somewhere for other creative Minecraft Machinima makers to freely use but this is an idea I am stewing on.

  Also this shots end inspired the next shot, which is nice.  Just like how the Giant coming out of the water in the first scene inspired the chicken plop scene, I have some fun in store!

   So check out the original if you haven't in a while!  Let me know if you subbed on the video comments and I will give ya WOOT WOOT! Woot woot woot woot! So Who am I?


I cannot believe it is almost at 50k views already!  <3


No comments: